Tuesday, August 11, 2009

SOME PHRESH AIR: URBAN OUTFITTER

So here is another new segment (I finally got over my block!) This is basically a spotlight on some of my favorite stores; tell if you want to continue this feature. And remember to please,please help me get 100 followers by the end of september. What I like about this one is that you could recreate this with a pair of readers, but this one is looks so more..well professional (WAYFARERS READERS) The nerdy/geeked up look is toO nice(PENFIELD BERKLY SHIRT)

Always from the best, LEVI, there's no more to say.(LEVI 511 SKINNIES)
Now this one, this one as soon as I saw this one knew I had to try to recreate myself, it's pretty easy but it's nothing like the real thing (BLACK WAYFARERS)
This is a pretty new label, BGD, and it looks prettY promising and this is a good franchise player (BGD SKINNY JEANS)
If you don't know by now I LOVE cardigans! And this one suits my swag more than just fine, but absolutly! ( BGD CARDIGAN)
DOES THIS LOOK LIKE A SWEATER THAN A CARDIGAN TO YOU? (B100 x B.SON SHAWL) SORRRRY FOR THE LACK OF POST BUT I'VE BEEN KINDA DOWN LATELY, I.E :SCHOOL

0 comments: