Friday, July 31, 2009

How to wear your shades

Wayfarers in one word: CLASSIC

PLASTIC AVIATOR: NEW BOY WITH AN OLD SOUL
I'm sorry getting tired of men who say they "Fresh to Death" but come to me with some big Azz wayfarers and say "I'm being different!" You're not being different, you're being a dumb!! Thus, I feel it's my mandate to teach you what to wear over those pretty eyes you see with.(no homo!)
HOW TO WEAR EYE WEAR
First off we need to dicuss what brand we brand are needed to reach the PHRESH level; when the thought of sunglasses comes the thought of Ray-Ban wayfarers may soon follow. Wayfarers may be the single reason that we put so much attention on shades. They will never go out of style, they're classic. PERIOD. Another classic I thought of is one that is making a strong comeback in a new form. PLASTIC AVIATORS! For who love tolive for trendy this is for you. You should have one of each; one in a bold color like red and one in black, or just one in black. Charm City CHIEF OUT!!!

0 comments: